Today will be mainly cloudy with a 70 per cent chance of drizzle early in the morning then a 30 per cent chance of drizzle late in the morning.
Fog patches will dissipate in the morning.
Wind will gust southwest 20 km/h before noon.
We will reach a high 7C.
Tonight will be partly cloudy with a low 0C.
Don't forget to check on the latest local gas prices, which are also listed on this page.