The Best of Ottawa Business Awards (BOBs) are coming up and 1310 NEWS and Ottawa Matters are among the sponsors of the live event.
The BOBs, presented by the Ottawa Board of Trade and Ottawa Business Journal, will celebrate more than 25 local companies in categories including, Best Business, Best New Business, Deals of the Year, Best Performance, Best Performance in HR, Best Performance in Sales and Best Performance in Sustainability.
Some of the winners for 2020 include:
- John Sicard of Kinaxis - 2020 CEO of the Year
- Julie Morin of Minto Apartment REIT and Minto Group - 2020 CFO of the Year
- Rob Ashe - 2020 Lifetime Achievement Award recipient
The awards will air live on Rogers TV at 8 p.m. on Wednesday, November 25, and are being hosted by Sandra Plagakis of KiSS 105.3 and Mark Sutcliffe of 1310 NEWS.
How to watch:
- Rogers Cable Subscribers can watch on Channel 22
- Others can click here to watch the YouTube Live broadcast.
At 9 p.m., following the awards, there will be an after party with live musical performances, a prize draw and interviews with recipients and special guests. Click here to access the after party.