Two men wanted in connection with a serious assault in South Frontenac have turned themselves in.
According to the Frontenac Detachment of the Ontario Provincial Police (OPP), have arrested brothers Jessie Teal, 33 and Frank Teal, 28, have been arrested after turning themselves in without incident.
Both men face the following charges:
- Possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose
- Assault with a weapon
- Aggravated assault
- Forcible entry
- Possession of a firearm contrary to a prohibition order
- Careless storage of a firearm
- Unauthorized possession of a firearm
- Possession of property obtained by crime
Police say Jessie Teal faces an additional charge of failure to comply with a release order.
Both men have been remanded into custody and appeared in court in Kingston on Friday, November 20, 2020.