The City of Ottawa is looking for input on a number of projects, policies, programs and services this week.
Take a look:
· Osgoode Pathway to Manotick Link (Mitch Owens Road and Rideau Forest Neighbourhood). The City has initiated a functional planning study to improve connectivity between the Osgoode Pathway, renamed the Doug Thompson Pathway, and Manotick Village until Tuesday, March 20, 2018.
· Cyrville Station to Ogilvie Road Multi-Use Pathway, until Monday, March 19, 2018.
· Maitland Avenue Highway 417 Bridge Cycling Improvements Environmental Assessment, until Thursday, March 15, 2018.
· Rooming House Licensing By-law: Issues with respect to rooming house licensing were raised as part of the By-law Review Strategy approved by Council in 2015. The city is asking residents to review the discussion paper and complete an online survey by March 30.
· Ottawa Next: Beyond 2036: The City is looking for residents' input on a plan for realizing Ottawa's future as the most livable city in North America. A short survey can be found online, where residents can share ideas and comments.
For more information on City programs and services, visit ottawa.ca or call 3-1-1 (TTY: 613-580-2401).