A 61-year-old Ottawa man is facing a number of weapon-related charges after a shooting on Pimlico Crescent.
Officers responded to the incident, in a townhouse complex a couple blocks from the intersection of Hunt Club Road and Airport Parkway, around 6:37 p.m., Monday.
After speaking with witnesses in the area, investigators were told about a specific residence.
An intoxicated man was arrested. No injuries were reported in the incident. The gun was seized by police.
Tomas Jose Quintanilla is charged with:
- Handle Firearm Carelessly
- Possess Weapon Dangerous to Public Peace
- Possess Firearm other than Restricted or prohibited Firearm without holding a Licence
- Possess Firearm other than Restricted or prohibited Firearm knowingly not holding a Licence
- Common Nuisance/Endanger Lives or Safety of Public
- Discharge Firearm being Reckless as to the Life or Safety of Another Person
Quintanilla is due in court Tuesday.