A Pembroke man is facing 23 drug and weapon-related charges after an Ontario Provincial Police search.
Officers seized a large amount of drugs and stolen property at a Pembroke home last Friday.
Kyle Peplinskie, 31, of Pembroke, is charged with the following offences:
- Possession for the purpose of trafficking (15 counts)
- Possessing prohibited weapons and ammunition (two counts)
- Possession of a weapon and ammunition while prohibited (two counts)
- Possession of property obtained by crime - under $5,000 (two counts)
- Possession of proceeds of crime - under $5,000.00
- Possession of weapons for a dangerous purpose.
The accused is being held for a bail hearing and is scheduled to appear in Pembroke Court on July 23.
OPP said the investigation is on-going.
Previous victims of break and enters in the Pembroke area are encouraged to contact the OPP regarding their outstanding personal stolen property.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Pembroke Detachment of the Upper Ottawa Valley OPP at 613-732-3332 or Pembroke/Renfrew County Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).