The Ontario Provincial Police is charging a 58-year-old man with drug-related offences after conducting a search warrant at a home on Victor Street in Prescott.
The search happened on March 25.
Some of the items seized by police include:
- Suspected crystal methamphetamine
- Suspected purple fentanyl (solid and liquid form)
- Drug packaging materials and digital scale
- Airsoft pistol
Gary Cooke, 58, of Prescott, was charged with:
- Possession of controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking schedule 1 (Methamphetamine) CDSA 5(2)
- Possession of controlled substance for the purpose of trafficking schedule 1 (Fentanyl) CDSA 5(2)
The accused is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brockville at a later date.